About The Contest
We have teamed up with our friends at Usabilla to bring you these awesomely cool prizes! All you need to do is to answer the following question:
What does emotional design mean to you?
It’s that simple! Three winners will be chosen on the basis of creativity, originality and practical advice given in their submission. Winners will get the following prizes, courtesy of Usabilla:
- Grand Prize: 3-months large subscription for Usabilla Live (a $597 value)
- First Runner Up: 2-months standard subscription for Usabilla Live (a $178 value)
- Second Runner Up: 1-month small subscription for Usabilla Live (a $49 value)
And that is not all! All the 3 winners will have their opinions published on UsabilityGeek.com and the Usabilla Blog! Promotion will also include 1 backlink per winner on each blog and they will be promoted via all the social media channels currently being used by both UsabilityGeek and Usabilla.
- Format: Whatever you think answers the question! (article, drawing, video)
- Language: If your answer includes text or audio, English is preferred
- Submission Method: Via email to info at usabilitygeek.com
- Deadline: September 27th, 2012
If you have any queries about this contest, just drop us a line. Good luck and thanks for your participation! We can’t wait to see your submissions!
About Usabilla Live
Usabilla Live is the first feedback tool that allows you to collect visual design feedback on your live website. Measure your visitors’ real-time emotions and optimize your website for happiness. Happy users are more creative, can better navigate your site, and are more likely to become loyal customers.
Usabilla Live is the new product for website professionals, designers, online marketers, usability- and UX experts. It offers valuable insight for any person or company that wants to focus on the user experience and increase their conversion rates. Truly understand what visitors feel when browsing your website.
To learn more about Usabilla, please visit Usabilla.com