Ever since its launch on August 7th, the LG G2 has embarked on a mission to wow us all. We have already written about the cool features of the LG G2. And while we are waiting for this month’s official debut on the major carriers, LG have stepped it up a notch by launching the LG G2 Product Introduction Video.
The LG G2 Product Introduction Video
LG have launched their LG G2 Product Introduction video on August 26 via their YouTube Channel. The video presents 3:55 minutes of pure awesomeness as it goes through all the amazing features of the LG G2.
While some features such as the impressive 5.2 inch full HD IPS display will be impossible not to notice when the LG G2 comes out, LG have made sure to highlight a set of 20 key features that enables the LG G2 to be a serious contender to popular smartphones such as the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy. But that’s enough talking for now. Sit back, and enjoy the LG G2 product introduction video!
And if you were so mesmerized by the video that you did not have time to read all that was featured, here is the list of features that were shown in the LG G2 product information video:
- 5.2 inch FULL HD IPS display
- Expansive viewing with 2.65 mm thin Bezel
- 2.26GHz Quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor)
- QuickWindow with easily accessible widgets
- Rear camera and key for comfort
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Symmetric design of Slim body (8.99mm thick)
- Knock On the device to turn it on and off
- Rear Key for in-hand Comfort when taking a photo or adjusting volume
- Plug and Pop
- QuadBeat 2 Premium Earphones
- Hi-Fi Sound for listening and recording without any distortion
- Text Link for easy Transfering
- Guest Mode so you don’t have to share everything that is on your phone
- Slide Aside mode to facilitate multitasking
- Quick Remote – transforms the LG G2 into a universal remote
- Voice Mate – voice-powered personal assistant
- Multi-point AF – improves focus and depth of field with 9 auto focus points
- OIS Camera – reduces blur in photos and less shaking in videos
- Audio Zoom – allows zooming in for a clearer sound
Then there are of course other great features of the LG G2 that have not been mentioned in this product introduction video such as:
- 2 GB LPDDR3 800 MHZ RAM
- 16 GB / 32 GB Storage
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OS
- Size – 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
- Dual recording / dual camera
- Long lasting battery – 3000mAH
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are as provided by the company’s PR agency. Regardless, I only publish reviews of products or services that I believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.